– 100% natural and biodegradable
– ONLY avail Australia Eastern States
– 200mm thick x 3m long
– controls water flow and sediment erosion
– drain protection, bank protection and erosion regeneration
– Call 1300 736 116 for a freight price
The latest, most environmentally responsible development in erosion control are Coir Logs. Available in multiple sizes, here we are highlighting Coir Logs 200mm in diametre x 3 metres long. Coir Logs are ideal for multiple erosion and protection applications. Made from organic coir fibre, a heavy densely pack coconut fibre, they are 100% natural and biodegradable. Coir Logs are wrapped in a Coir netting, the rolls have high tensile strength offering excellent protection from sediement movement and heavy water flows. A relatively new and natural product, Coir Logs can also function as a soil amendment. Life expectancy is approximately 24 months. Comes in 200m diameter x 3m lengths. Other sizes also available.